Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I am back :)

Hey Guys, 

My Laptop was broken, but now i am back and in the mood of making graphics :) So i will do some practice today and one lucky girl that applied to be in a random graphic will model for it. 

As you might know (or not know until now), i am contestant at Mandas Model Mission.  
I had problems with finishing the task in time and thanks to Manda i got some more time to fullfill the task: 

The task #2 was to create and model for a photoshoot in the steppe of australia. This is my result: 
 And one with some "effect":

I hope you like it and even more the judges will like it ;) 

Stay tuned for the evening when i will at least give you a sneak peak of my practice graphic :)

Yours Jody

5 comments:

  1. I like the shading of the jacket, but the head is quite blurry. Other than that, I think it's quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i agree.. the jacket is the best part :)

      Delete
  2. hi can you make me a graphic for my blog? Its called Miss Stardoll Tiara. Where you have a pageant and try to find who the Princess of my blog is. We hold this contest every month and I just started so I want a professional graphic from someone who knows what their doing so can I count on you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment all graphic requests are on hold. You may fill out the form on "apply for graphic", but i don't know when have enough free time to do it.

      Delete
  3. AHH! Teach me how to do the hair! *.* (puppy face)

    ReplyDelete